Replacing Beyond a Century-brand powders
Beyond a Century has announced that they will end production of their pure supplement powders. Here's my work-in-progress list of replacements for their commonly-used products; I welcome suggestions and comments.
- Update for November 14:: Vitaspace has sent me a COA for their Vitamin B6.
- Update for August 12: Beyond a Century will soon be stocking a few replacement products from an "Independent Value Brand" manufacturer. The only product relevant to this page is a new DHEA powder.
- Updates for July 24:
- Update for May 24: Health Natura will sell pregnenolone powder in quantities as low as 10g
- Update for May 22: PureBulk has confirmed that all of the powders listed below have no additives. Also, I've added Vitaspace as another provider of pregnenolone powder. Please forgive their web site :)
- See the powder/liquid section of my full pregnenolone page for normal quantities.
- Vitaspace carries 1kg of pregnenolone powder, but be prepared for high 3-figure prices for such a large size. The powder is unlisted, you must contact them for a quote.
- Health Natura also sells large quantities of pregnenolone powder.
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) powder replacements
See my dedicated DHEA page for replacement options.
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) powder replacements
- PureBulk has pure niacinamide powder in almost any quantity you'd want. It currently has a a 3 out of 5 star review, but I think the person just disliked the taste.
- Vitaspace has pure niacinamide powder.
- Lotioncrafter has niacinamide powder USP. It is "considered cosmetic grade material once we repackage it."
- I have an older niacinamide page that includes capsules and tablets.
Vitamin B6 powder replacements
Vitamin B1 powder replacements
Magnesium glycinate powder replacements
- PureBulk has pure magnesium glycinate powder.
I've had difficulty finding a good replacement lithium orotate powder. Please let me know in the comments below if you have a source.